Click for FREE Report!
- Twenty Ways Your Short Sale Can Be Delayed
- Another Significa Success Story…
- How do I know if the lender is forgiving the remaining debt?
- What rights do tenants have in a foreclosed home?
- Will the bank forgive my debt on a commercial property or vacation home?
- It’s the end of dual-tracking as we know it, and I feel fine.
- The bank won’t stop calling me. Should I talk with them?
- The National Association of REALTORS® continues to lobby for an extension of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act.
- What’s the deal with property tax sales in Pennsylvania?
- What are the risks in buying a short sale?
- DO I HAVE TO PAY TAX ON MY FORGIVEN DEBT NOW THAT THE MORTGAGE FORGIVENESS DEBT RELIEF ACT HAS EXPIRED?
- Five things buyers need to know when purchasing a short sale.
- How some opportunists may induce the seller and agent to commit mortgage fraud.
- Can the bank foreclose in the middle of winter?
- Should I shut off my utilities if I vacate the house?
- Why can’t I sell my short sale to my family or business associates?
- Is it harder to do a Short Sale if I have more than one mortgage loan?
- What are the Stages of a Short Sale?
- What asking price should we choose when listing our short sale property for sale?
- What Government Programs are Available?
- Myths and Truths about Short Sales
- How short sales have changed in the past year, and how it affects you (Part 1 – What? There’s an alternative to foreclosure?)
- How short sales have changed in the past year, and how it affects you (Part 2 – So the banks are giving money away?)
- How short sales have changed in the past year, and how it affects you (Part 3 – What’s the projection for the coming year?)
- When should home inspections be done in a short sale transaction?
- Should I pay my property taxes in a short sale?
- How will I know if a foreclosure sale of my South Carolina house has been scheduled?
- What is the foreclosure process in North Carolina?
- We received multiple offers for our North Carolina short sale listing. Should we send all the offers to our bank to decide which one to accept?
- What is cash for keys?
- What are the Judicial Foreclosure States?
- The Real Deal About Short Sale Time Frames
- Buying a Short Sale:How Risky Is It?
- Short Sale Offer: Am I Under Contract or Not?
- No Short Sale Approval: Should We Schedule The Settlement?
- Foreclosed Home: What Are Tenant’s Rights?
- Can we schedule the settlement when we do not have the short sale approval from the lender?
- How does an FHA short sale work?
- Short Sale: Who is responsible for property maintenance?
- Short Sale Under Contract-Can I accept a better offer?
- Short Sales: Will the tax forgiveness be extended past 2012?
- Short Sale Approved But Lender Still Wants Seller To Pay Money?
- Who Services My Mortgage: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or FHA?
- 12 Surprising Factors Affecting The Short Sale Timeline
- Does a Short Sale Put My Retirement Account At Risk?
- I Have Multiple Mortgages: Is a Short Sale Harder To Do?
- Sheriff Sale: Stayed versus Continued.
- Will the tax forgiveness for short sales be extended past 2012?
- Short Sales: Know The Risks Of Moving in Early(Part 2)
- Short Sales: Know the Risks of Moving in Early (Part 1)
- I have an IRS lien. Can I still do a short sale of my house?
- How does divorce affect foreclosure?
- Can the bank foreclose in the middle of winter?
- New Jersey Foreclosure Process
- Does a Loan Modification Stop a Foreclosure?
- Foreclosed in PA. How long can I stay?
- Know how much negative equity you really have.
- Do Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and USDA waive deficiency judgments for short sales?
- How will I know if a Pennsylvania Sheriff’s Sale or Tax Sale of my house has been scheduled?
- Short Sale – Beating the Low Offer Blues
- What is principal extinguishment?
- Help, My Lender is Chasing Me
- Can a Pennsylvania Sheriff’s Sale be delayed?
- Will I get any money if I sell my house as a short sale?
- What is a bank walkaway?
- Short Sale: Will I go to jail over not paying my mortgage?
- 8 Crazy Ways Your Short Sale Can Be Delayed (Part 2)
- 8 Crazy Ways Your Short Sale Can Be Delayed (Part 1)
- Short Sale: How hard does my hardship have to be?
- Short Sale – What is a BPO?
- Uninsured Foreclosure Home Burns Down, Homeowner Still Responsible
- Short Sale – Tax Nightmare?
- Short Sale – Can the Seller Make a Counteroffer?
- Foreclosure Vs Short Sale – And the Winner is
- Facing Foreclosure-Did they change my locks?
- Why You Must Know About the Status Conference if Facing Foreclosure
- Foreclosure Process in Pennsylvania
- The Real Players – Short Sale Players That Is
- What the heck is a Short Sale Anyway?
- 8 Little Known Alternatives To A Short Sale
- Short Sale: I’m Current So I can’t do a short sale right?
- Money After Short Sale? Maybe.
- Short Sale: I’m behind on my mortgage what should I do.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Short sales are often referred to as long sales. Many sellers, buyers, and real estate agents find that short sales may take much longer than initially expected. So what causes delays (or perceived delays) in … Continue reading
Each lender has a different type of short sale approval letter. Some are one page long, and others may be 10 pages long. Below are phrases that indicate the remaining debt is being … Continue reading
The Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act of 2009 provides additional protections for certain tenants in a foreclosed residential property. The Act is effective from May 20, 2009 until December 31, 2014. Tenants with a bona fide … Continue reading
Everything in real estate is negotiable, although some things are far more negotiable than others. Many lenders are willing to forgive the remaining debt on short sales involving commercial properties, vacation homes, and multi-unit buildings. The decision whether to forgive … Continue reading
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) introduced new rules that became effective in January 2014. Dual-tracking is a situation where a mortgage lender continues a foreclosure action against a delinquent borrower while simultaneously working … Continue reading
We believe you should communicate with your bank on a periodic basis. If you are behind on your mortgage payment, expect up to four phone calls a day. You will also receive a lot of mail. … Continue reading
The National Association of REALTORS® continues to lobby for an extension of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act.
The 2014 President of the National Association of REALTORS®, Steve Brown, reported via his video, the number of people using the debt forgiveness exemption has increased every year. He lobbies for Congress to extend the … Continue reading
If property taxes are not paid, the property could be sold at a tax sale. The Pennsylvania Real Estate Tax Sale Act (RETSA) holds that all lawfully levied taxes on property constitute a first lien on the property. Delinquent taxes … Continue reading